The 2012 ‘s-Hertogenbosch Open men’s main draw singles grass-court event commences on Monday 18 June at 11am local time in Rosmalen in the Netherlands. In this post a number of interesting facts about the men’s singles main draw will be provided, the full singles draw and what the projected quarter finals match-ups are will be listed.
‘s-Hertogenbosch is one of the ATP Tour 250 Tournaments each year and has 32 players vying for the title, a maximum of 250 ATP ranking points and €68,220 (Euros) in prize money for the winner. The ‘s-Hertogenbosch draw is divided up between 4 Qualifiers [Q], 3 Wild Cards [WC], 21 Direct Acceptances and 4 BYES. The Top 8 ranked players amongst the 21 Direct Acceptances become the seeds. The 8 seeds were ranked from World No.6 David FERRER through to No.50 Lukasz KUBOT.
Please leave a comment below this article regarding anything YOU would like to know about in tennis, have explained or suggest for me to write about here at OnCourt Advantage. To watch the tennis in Singapore you need to add 6 hours to the local time in ‘s-Hertogenbosch to work out the equivalent Singapore time for this daily 2012 ‘s-Hertogenbosch Open Order of Play.
The cut-off date for entry was 7 May 2012 and Igor KUNITSYN of Russia with a ranking of No.89 that week was the last direct acceptance. As soon as the qualifying event is completed OnCourt Advantage will add the names into the spots in the draw below reserved for qualifiers denoted by a [Q].
The draw for the seeded players IF they all win through to the round of 16 is:
- David FERRER  v  Jarkko NIEMINEN
- Jurgen MELZER  v  Lukasz KUBOT
- Alex BOGOMOLOV JR  v  Robin HAASE
- Santiago GIRALDO  v  Viktor TROICKI
The 2012 ‘s-Hertogenbosch Men’s singles draw is:
- David FERRER  v [Q] Pierre-Ludovic DUCLOS
- Leonardo MAYER v [Q] Mikhail LEDOVSKIKH
- Olivier ROCHUS v Malek JAZIRI
- Igor SIJSLING [WC] v  Jarkko NIEMINEN
- Jurgen MELZER  v Igor KUNITSYN
- Tatsuma ITO v [Q] Marton FUCSOVICS
- David GOFFIN [WC] v Benoit PAIRE
- Dudi SELA v  Lukasz KUBOT
The bottom half of the draw is:
- Alex BOGOMOLOV JR  v Edouard ROGER-VASSELIN
- Flavio CIPOLLA v Potito STARACE
- Philipp PETZSCHNER [Q] v Dmitry TURSUNOV
- Mate PAVIC [WC] v  Robin HAASE
- Santiago GIRALDO  v Gilles MULLER
- Alejandro FALLA v Ruben RAMIREZ HIDALGO
- Paolo LORENZI v Ivan DODIG
- Xavier MALISSE v  Viktor TROICKI
OnCourt Advantage supplies all the details YOU need to make it easy to follow tennis, get your tennis tickets and watch men’s and women’s professional tennis on the WTA, ATP Tour and for each Grand Slam tournament all year round.
© photo credit: rakkhi