The 2012 SAP Open in San Jose California is underway and you have tennis on your mind. OnCourt Advantage is happy to tell YOU that two tickets to the 2012 SAP Open men’s quarter final day on Friday 17 February can be won by carefully following the details outlined on this page. To enter you MUST follow the “How to enter” section below.
These tickets have been kindly donated to OnCourt Advantage to giveaway by the title sponsor of the ATP Tour men’s tournament in San Jose for the past 7 years – SAP Sponsorships. SAP is a market leader in “enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better.” SAP has been the title sponsor since 2005 and without such support tennis would suffer.
Support cuts two ways so please do as OnCourt Advantage does and “Follow @SAPSponsors on Twitter and “Like” the SAP Sponsorships official Facebook page by pasting: http://www.facebook.com/SAPSponsorships into your address bar then click “Like” once you are there.
2 free tennis tickets to the Friday 17 February 2012 day session of the SAP Open in San Jose.
You must leave a comment on this blog post answering the following question:
In 100 words or less, tell me what you like most about the SAP Open in San Jose California and why? Plus you need to include one 2012 SAP Open fact or detail in addition to your 100 words or less comment, from the official SAP Open tournament website. An example of a fact or details is: “Gael MONFILS, Andy RODDICK and Milos RAONIC are the Top 3 seeds at the 2012 SAP Open.”
The SAP Open official website is http://www.sapopentennis.com/
Competition closes on February 15th, 2012. Winner will be contacted by email within 4 hours of the competition closing. The winner must confirm they will use the tickets by reply email within 12 hours of the OnCourt Advantage winner’s confirmation email being sent. The tickets will be available for pickup at the North Entrance of the HP Pavilion with a photo ID on the day of the session (Friday 17 February 2012). Entries will be judged on creativity and/or originality.
The fine print:
1. The competition ends at 11am (local time in San Jose California) on Wednesday, February 13th, 2012.
2. To enter you must leave a comment on this blog post sharing what you like most about the SAP Open tennis tournament and why.
3. Entry is limited to one comment per person. Competition is only open to those who can attend the SAP Open in person on Friday 15 February 2012.
4. Winner must be present photo ID that matches the name OnCourt Advantage provides to the SAP Open as the winner.
5. Please register a routinely checked email address in the email field of your entry.
6. The winners will be notified via email within 4 hours of the competition closing.
7. Should the winner fail to make contact via return email within 12 hours of notification a new winner may be selected.
8. The winners’ contact details will be kept confidential and will not be passed onto any third parties. All email addresses submitted when leaving a comment will remain completely confidential.
9. Entries remain the property of OnCourt Advantage and may be republished.