The 2018 Roland Garros tennis championships promise to be a must-see tournament with the women’s singles being won by 15 different players in the past 20 editions. The men’s singles in the past 13 years have all been won by superstars of the game: Rafael Nadal (10 times: 2005-2008, 2010-2014 and 2017), Roger Federer (2009), Novak Djokovic (2015) and Stanislas Wawrinka (2016).
The 2017 singles champions Jelena Ostapenko and Rafa will be back to defend their titles: for Nadal a 10th Roland Garros title “La Decima” and for the 20-year-old Ostapenko a magnificent all-guns-firing maiden Grand Slam.
To make it easier for you to attend the URL for ticket information is listed below. This full 2018 Roland Garros tournament schedule includes the dates, what time play commences each day and exactly which round of the main draw singles is being played that day to help you select the rounds you want to be there to see.
The 2018 Roland Garros tennis tickets first become available almost four months before the tournament commences, i.e. early February 2018. For further information about Roland Garros tickets please visit the official website-> 2018 Roland Garros tickets.
The Roland Garros 2018 full tournament schedule of play is:
Qualifying event –
- Monday 21 May: Qualifying 1st round at 10am
- Tuesday 22 May: Qualifying 1st round at 10am
- Wednesday 23 May: Qualifying 2nd round at 10am
- Thursday 24 May: Qualifying 3rd round at 10am
- Friday 25 May: Qualifying final round at 12 noon
Main Draw 1st Week…
- Sunday 27 May: Main Draw 1st round from 11am
- Monday 28 May: 1st round from 11am
- Tuesday 29 May: 1st round from 11am
- Wednesday 30 May: 2nd round from 11am
- Thursday 31 May: 2nd round from 11am
- Friday 1 June: 3rd round from 11am
- Saturday 2 June: 3rd round from 11am
- Sunday 3 June: Round of 16 from 11am
Main Draw 2nd Week:
- Monday 4 June: Round of 16 from 11am
- Tuesday 5 June: Quarter Finals from 2pm
- Wednesday 6 June: Men’s Quarter Finals from 2pm
- Thursday 7 June: Women’s Semi Finals from 2pm
- Friday 8 June: Men’s Semi Finals from 1pm
- Saturday 9 June: Women’s Singles Final at 3pm.
- Sunday 10 June: Men’s Singles Final at 3pm.
Please note that the tournament management can alter the schedule from day to day.
Follow Roland Garros on Instagram: instagram.com/rolandgarros/, Google+: google.com/+rolandgarros and on Twitter: twitter.com/RolandGarros plus Like the Roland Garros Facebook page at facebook.com/RolandGarros to know exactly when tickets go on sale and with the latest news and pictures.