The 2012 US Open tennis championships have been the final Grand Slam tournament held each year since 1987. This tournament is one of the “BIG 14″ MAJOR prestigious events and runs from the first day of qualifying on Tuesday 21 August through to Men’s Singles Final day on Sunday 9 September.
Follow the US Open on Twitter the official handle is @USOpen and the official 2012 hashtag is #USopen. To “Like” the official Facebook paste: http://www.facebook.com/usopentennis into your address bar then click “Like” once you are there.
The 2011 women’s singles champion was Samantha STOSUR who defeated former champion Serena WILLIAMS in the final 6-2, 6-3 to win 2,000 WTA ranking points. The 2011 singles champion was Novak DJOKOVIC who defeated defending champion Rafael NADAL in the final 6-2, 6-4, 6-7 (3-7), 6-1 to win 2,000 ATP ranking points.
This page was created to make it easier for YOU to find the information that YOU are looking for on OnCourt Advantage. All of the OnCourt Advantage web pages related to the 2012 US Open are listed below and all future US Open coverage will be continually updated on this directory page. For all coverage of the US Open in previous years please click these links-> US Open 2011, US Open 2010 and US Open 2009.
- US Open 2013 Women’s Schedule of Play
- US Open 2013 Men’s Schedule of Play
- US Open 2012 Results: Men
- US Open 2012 Order of Play
- US Open 2012 Women’s Singles Draw
- US Open 2012 Men’s Singles Draw
- US Open 2012 Women’s Singles Draw: 1st Round
- US Open 2012 Men’s Singles Draw: 1st Round
- US Open 2012
- US Open 2012 Women’s Schedule of Play
- US Open 2012 Men’s Schedule of Play
- Women’s Tennis Tournament Calendar 2012
- Men’s Tennis Tournament Calendar 2012
- 2012 Grand Slam Tournaments