The 2014 Wimbledon Championships women’s singles matches will begin on Tuesday 17 June at 11am local time in Wimbledon in London with the women’s qualifying singles event. The 121st edition of the women’s main draw singles event will commence at the All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) on Monday 23 June.
To make it easy for you to plan, attend and watch the 2014 Wimbledon women’s singles event OnCourt Advantage lists the precise women’s schedule of play for every day, including which round is being played, what time play commences and which days that no women’s singles matches are held.
To watch the at the Wimbledon Championships tennis in Singapore in 2014 add 7 hours to the local times in London listed below to work out what the equivalent time in Singapore is.
The Wimbledon 2014 women’s singles event schedule of play is:
- Tuesday 17 June: Qualifying 1st round at 11am;
- Wednesday 18 June: Qualifying 2nd round at 11am;
- Thursday 19 June: Qualifying 3rd round at 11am;
- Monday 23 June: Main Draw 1st round at 11:30am;
- Tuesday 24 June: Main Draw 1st round at 11:30am;
- Wednesday 25 June: 2nd round at 11:30am;
- Thursday 26 June: 2nd round at 11:30am;
- Friday 27 June: 3rd round at 11:30am;
- Saturday 28 June: 3rd round at 11:30am;
- Sunday 29 June: No play is scheduled at all;
- Monday 30 June: Round of 16 at 11:30am;
- Tuesday 1 July: Women’s Quarter Finals at 11:30am;
- Wednesday 2 July: No women’s matches today;
- Thursday 3 July: Women’s Semi Finals from 2pm;
- Friday 4 July: No women’s matches today; and
- Saturday 5 July: Women’s Singles Final at 2pm.
Please note that the tournament management can alter the schedule from day to day.
Photo credit: Roller Coaster Philosophy