photo credit:Lucky B
OnCourt Advantage (OCA) was started in an effort to make tennis known and accepted as the No.1 sport in the world. Spending years working in the tennis industry, it is clear that the way tennis is and has been delivered to the consumer, is the number one reason why tennis is NOT reaching its full potential as the world’s most played, watched and enjoyed game.
OCA aims to have the greatest impact on tennis possible by encouraging positive changes within the tennis world.
The OCA goals are:
- To assist the tennis community to play tennis and increase the level of enjoyment when doing so;
- To assist tennis players to get the most out of the sport with their friends and families, for life;
- To increase the number of people who watch tennis by reaching and promoting tennis through innovative and effective ways;
- To increase the enjoyment of viewers by motivating and educating them so that they want to watch the game far more often;
- To supply our reader’s with the necessary information needed to fully understand and appreciate tennis;
- To encourage tennis businesses and organising bodies to unify in the BEST interests of tennis;
- To deliver information that is thought provoking and challenging in order to extend our reader’s ideas and thoughts; and
- To follow the WTA and ATP Tours by providing quality commentary, editorial and insight into the professional tours.
Strength lies in numbers so please sign up for a FREE subscription and become a Facebook fan of OCA so that together we can make THE difference!!!
OCA is written by degree educated Exercise and Sport Scientists with years of experience in the tennis industry. The reasons that we have such far-reaching goals are because we are passionate about tennis and have acquired the necessary and unique knowledge to achieve these goals.
OCA seeks expressions of interest from you to:
- Employ us as consultants;
- Employ us to design a website for your tennis needs;
- Become a financial supporter, sponsor or advertiser;
- Become a distributor of our written materials (through obtaining our permission to reprint);
- Write about any tennis-related content for you; and
- Link to our website http://www.oncourtadvantage.com by adding us as a link from your website.
For further information please email email@example.com
Today’s POST is dedicated to Richard Krajicek. Krajicek was born on this day in 1971. The Dutchman won 1 Grand Slam singles title in 1996, the Wimbledon Championships. He first achieved his highest career ranking of World No.4 on 29 March 1999.
© OnCourtAdvantage.com 2009