After announcing THE 2011 tennis plan in my Tennis Rhyme the plan gets underway with this 2011 Tennis To-Do List. There are so many issues that need to be evaluated and improved upon in order for a more effective and efficient way for tennis to operate and perform.
There is always a better way to do things and I continually challenge myself to pursue these better ways. In this age in which so many people have so little time and with the huge competitiveness from other sports etc. the importance of making every post a winner becomes increasingly vital.
The tennis issues that will be addressed in 2011 will touch everyone who becomes involved in the game and those already committed to tennis. Each day for the remainder of 2010 more issues that will be addressed in 2011 will be added to this tennis to-do list. Feel free to add your suggestions and comments if YOU have anything you would like to see included.
- Curing and preventing Tennis Elbow
- Saving money on tennis lessons
- Being able to check whether what you are being taught or advised is correct
- How to Fix Davis Cup
- How to Fix Fed Cup
- Choose the correct racquet finally
- How to REALLY achieve your fitness and health aims
- How to Fix the rankings systems
- Help a player win a grand slam singles title in 2011 other than Nadal, Federer, Serena & Venus!
- Make the professional tennis calendar work better
- Make it easier for people to find a place to play tennis
- Make it easier for you to buy tennis tickets
- Help you avoid pitfalls of junior tennis…
To play YOUR part please email email@example.com or catch me on Twitter @OnCourtAd
© OnCourtAdvantage.com 2010
photo credit: Whatleydude