The 2010 ATP Tour Finals round robin matches begin on Sunday 21 November at 2pm local time in London, Great Britain with all four players in Group B playing their first match. The remaining four players in Group A will all play their first match on Monday 22 November.
For the second straight year the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals are being held in London at the O2 Arena on indoor hard courts. The HEAD ATP Tennis Ball is being used for this tournament. All matches are played using the best of three sets format, including the semi finals and the Men’s Singles Final.
The player’s name that is bolded in the schedule of play below is OCA’s prediction of who will win each match. OCA will keep you updated with the results and scores of each match and the schedule of play throughout this tournament.
Group B Round robin matches: Schedule of play for Sunday 21 November:
- At 2pm: No.4 seed Robin Soderling versus No.5 Andy Murray
- At 8pm: No.2 seed Roger Federer v. No.7 seed David Ferrer
Completed match results and scores on Day 1:
- Robin Soderling lost to Andy Murray 2-6 4-6 in 1 hour and 19 minutes
- Roger Federer defeated David Ferrer 6-1 6-4 in 1 hour and 27 minutes
Group A Round robin matches: Schedule of play for Monday 22 November:
- At 2pm: No.3 seed Novak Djokovic v. No.6 seed Tomas Berdych
- At 8pm: No.1 seed Rafael Nadal v. No.8 seed Andy Roddick
Stay tuned to this tennis website for full coverage of every Grand Slam tournament and every major women’s and men’s tennis tournament on the WTA and ATP Tours. Click this link for further details about the ATP Tour Finals -> ATP Tour Finals 2010: November 21-28.
© OnCourtAdvantage.com 2010
© photo credit: Philip Ip