The 2012 Sony Ericsson Open in Miami Florida is underway and you have tennis on your mind. OnCourt Advantage is happy to tell YOU that YOU could win free tickets by carefully following the details outlined on this page. To enter you MUST follow the “How to enter” section below.
These tickets have been kindly donated to OnCourt Advantage to giveaway by a major sponsor of this joint men’s and women’s tournament – SAP Sponsorships. SAP is a market leader in “enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better.” Without support like SAP provides to the SE Open and the San Jose Open tennis would suffer.
There are two chances to win! You could win tickets to either day and you MUST specify which day you are entering to win OR if you are entering to win on either of the two days.
- 2 free tennis tickets to the Sunday 25 March 2012 day session of the SE Open in Miami; OR
- 2 free tennis tickets to the Monday 26 March 2012 day session of the SE Open in Miami.
You must leave a comment on this blog post answering the following question:
In 100 words or less, tell me what you like most about the SE Open in Miami, Florida and why?
Competition closes on Wednesday March 21st, 2012 at 6pm local time in Miami. Winner will be contacted by email within 30 minutes of the competition closing. The winner must confirm they will use the tickets by reply email within 2 hours of the OnCourt Advantage winner’s confirmation email being sent. The tickets will be available for pickup on site on the day of the session. Entries will be judged on creativity and/or originality.
The fine print:
1. The competition ends at 6pm (local time in Miami Florida) on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012.
2. To enter you must leave a comment on this blog post sharing what you like most about the SE Open tennis tournament and why.
3. Entry is limited to one comment per person. Competition is only open to those who can attend the SE Open in person on Sunday 25 March or Monday 26 March 2012.
4. Winner must be present photo ID that matches the name OnCourt Advantage provides to the sponsor – SAP, as the winner.
5. Please register a routinely checked email address in the email field of your entry.
6. The winners will be notified via email within 30 minutes of the competition closing.
7. Should the winner fail to make contact via return email within 2 hours of notification a new winner may be selected.
8. The winners’ contact details will be kept confidential and will not be passed onto any third parties. All email addresses submitted when leaving a comment will remain completely confidential.
9. Entries remain the property of OnCourt Advantage and may be republished.