This is the 5th part of our visual learning series. The photographs chosen at OnCourt Advantage are carefully selected to ensure they have great value for you to learn from and improve your game. See the photo directory below; it lists a brief description of which player is in the photo and what they are demonstrating.
Clear your mind…RELAX…then work on recalling these images and make your sole focus trying to execute them in order to reproduce that movement in your own game.
Click on the underlined links to see the next 10 photos in this series:
- Lleyton Hewitt. This photo captures Hewitt playing his best shot, the forehand drive whilst he extends out to his target area.
- Maria Sharapova.This photo shows Sharapova at the contact point of her mighty forehand ground stroke.
- Alona Bondarenko. This photo is fantastic as it captures Bondarenko demonstrating her preparation for her forehand drive.
- Tommy Robredo. This photo shows Robredo in the forward swing phase of his one handed backhand ground stroke.
- Fernando Gonzalez. This photo shows Gonzalez as make contact with his off-forehand or inside-out forehand drive.
- Caroline Wozniacki. This photo captures Wozniacki showing how to position yourself before you swing up to strike the ball when you are serving.
- Juan Martin del Potro. This photo is a gem because it shows del Potro driving through the ball with his double handed backhand ground stroke.
- Marin Cilic. This photo is magnificent as it shows Cilic just after impact with the ball for his double handed backhand drive.
- Yanina Wickmayer. This photo is taken of Wickmayer as she prepares to strike her double handed backhand ground stroke.
- Rafael Nadal. This photo captures Nadal preparing to play his strongest shot of all, his mighty forehand drive.
© OnCourtAdvantage.com 2009
photo credit: nicogenin